Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewal but changing car shortly after

Options
  • 13-06-2018 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭

My current policy is due to expire on 23rd June but as its paid by direct debit the letter said it'll auto renew. Thing is, I'm getting a new car in the first week of July so whats the best way to approach this? Just let it renew and switch it over to the new car a week later when I get the new car or is there something else i should be doing?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

JohnK wrote: »
    My current policy is due to expire on 23rd June but as its paid by direct debit the letter said it'll auto renew. Thing is, I'm getting a new car in the first week of July so whats the best way to approach this? Just let it renew and switch it over to the new car a week later when I get the new car or is there something else i should be doing?
    Hi JohnK

You can renew your policy and then process a change of car onto your new car whenever you are going to be driving it. If you have the details of the new vehicle we can arrange for someone to call you and complete a quote for you if you DM me with your details.

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Thanks Sean, I don't actually have the reg of the new car yet, just that it'll be a 182, so will wait till closer to the date.

Advertisement