Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to make international payments

• 13-06-2018 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I am trying to make an international payment online on my ulster bank account but for some reason I'm receiving the following message- "Unfortunately - this option is not available to you.

This is because it is not appropriate to your particular account on-line, or does not apply to customers under 16 years." I'm not under 16 so could someone please help me understand why it wont allow me to make an international payment.

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

I am trying to make an international payment online on my ulster bank account but for some reason I'm receiving the following message- "Unfortunately - this option is not available to you.

This is because it is not appropriate to your particular account on-line, or does not apply to customers under 16 years." I'm not under 16 so could someone please help me understand why it wont allow me to make an international payment.

Thank You

Is it an old student account that was never changed? Is it a current account?

Advertisement