Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ip camera wifi setup

Options
  • 13-06-2018 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I am trying to setup wifi camera with virgin internet hub 3. For some reason it does not work with virgin wifi but when i try with my phone hotspot, it works fine , i tried to change some setting in router but it did not work. My router has both 2.4 and 5ghz frequency..
    Any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭RonTon

I’m not that familiar but I did read somewhere that for some cameras you have to temp turn off the 5ghz on modem while connecting and also the password for modem should only be in format of lowercase and numbers with no symbols ...
    should only take a min to try that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

some1gr8 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    I am trying to setup wifi camera with virgin internet hub 3. For some reason it does not work with virgin wifi but when i try with my phone hotspot, it works fine , i tried to change some setting in router but it did not work. My router has both 2.4 and 5ghz frequency..
    Any suggestions??

What type camera you trying to connect?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

When you say it doesn't work, what do you mean? Does the camera require Internet access to work and you connect through an app or something and this isn't working, or the Wifi won't connect?

Advertisement