Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powercity Freezer & Warranty Issue

Options
  • 13-06-2018 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭

Hi

We bought a fridge/freezer 23 months ago. The freezer has stopped working. It only has a 1 year warranty so i'm wondering is it worth following up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Mikenesson

Ginger83 wrote: »
    Hi

We bought a fridge/freezer 23 months ago. The freezer has stopped working. It only has a 1 year warranty so i'm wondering is it worth following up?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Mikenesson wrote: »
    Yes

Would it not be out of warranty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Warranty is from the manufacturer and is less than your consumer rights to expect reasonable life from an appliance. Your dealings should be with the retailer on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Warranty is from the manufacturer and is less than your consumer rights to expect reasonable life from an appliance. Your dealings should be with the retailer on this.

I see, yes its a very short life I thought.

Advertisement