Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The spoiler thread

• 13-06-2018 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

I’m halfway through the staircase. I usually get fed up with these dragged out tv series and documentaries. Can we have a spoiler thread for what happens in it and other stuff. For example
    6th sense then spoiler tags then he was a ghost the whole time.

I don’t know how to do spoiler tags.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I’m halfway through the staircase. I usually get fed up with these dragged out tv series and documentaries. Can we have a spoiler thread for what happens in it and other stuff. For example

FFS SPOILER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

Omackeral wrote: »
    FFS SPOILER!

If you don’t know now you know .........Nigel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Staircase there is no definitive answer but the man who did it appears increasingly guilty and his excuses and explanations thinner and weaker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Staircase......

Spoiler: It has it's ups and downs...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

go advanced and click 'spoiler' icon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

Is it spoilers you want?

2013-Porsche-911-GT3-R-huge-spoiler.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

In the new Jurassic World movie there is a Dinosaur theme park where
    they lose control of some of the Dinosaurs causing much trouble and jeopardy
    before ultimately getting the situation under control again.
    The above can also act as a spoiler for the next sequel which will be made in five years time.

Bryce.jpg

Advertisement