Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruanbeg Manor , Kildare Town

Options
  • 13-06-2018 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hiya, we are thinking of moving our young family from Dublin to Kildare Town. Ruanbeg Manor seems to be nice, the houses look decent, but as we have no links to Kildare we have no idea what the best estates are. Can anyone give advice on the Ruanbeg area, what’s the estate like to live in, is it mostly owner occupiers or rental houses? any anti social behaviour? Is there really a smell from the chilling factory?( saw this in a separate thread) Any information would be greatly appreciated we have two small children so we want a safe friendly environment for them to grow up in. Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Masa

I lived in Ruanbeg for several years and moved out due to the level of rental properties in the estate. The neighbours did not care how they kept the houses and the amount of parties at the weekends were awful. I moved to Rowanville and while the houses can be that little bit smaller they are far superior structural wise. It has a real community feel to it and while it is closer to town we still have that country feel to it. Best decision I made was to leave Ruanbeg.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SashaRose17

Can I ask did you have any issues with smell or sounds from the chilling company on Rownaville? We are looking at a house there….

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭gypsylee

There is never a smell from the Chilling in Rowanville.

Advertisement