Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Control (Remedy Games) PC, PS4, XB1

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That counter measures one was the last one I needed too, small bit of a pain but didn't take too long thankfully. Re: the DLC trophies, that's the same for all games, the plat only applies to the base game trophies. It also leads to that annoying Platinum trophy but saying something like 88% complete. Grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Might play for a bit today and see if I can mop things up using a guide.

So does the count go over 1000 GS? Or you get nothing for achievements after that? Apart from satisfaction and pride, of course

And done. Now showing 100%. Dunno how anyone figured out the solution to those cat statues.

Even went and did all the jobs for Ahti afterwards.

I believe PS4 saves of Control and incompatible with the PS5 so don't think you'll be able to auto pop the trophies. I wish the PS Store would differentiate between games I've purchased and games I've purchase but were also PS+! It says I can download the PS5 Ultimate Edition so i'm guessing I purchased it.

You can turn on God mode on ps5 and breeze through it to get all trophies. I did this, did it the hard way on PS4 first time around though!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

I picked up the Ultimate Edition in the Steam sale. It's one of the most enjoyable games I've played in a long time, I'm immersed in it. I don't know how I missed it last year, it's a game I hadn't heard much about. Delighted, I'd highly recommend it.

I hope the people who own the Second Sight and Psy-Ops games are paying attention to this!

Are they similar?

I think a reason I liked this game so much is its similarity to the Infamous games which I really liked.

Very similar to what I remember of them, gameplay wise anyway. Guns & psy powers! Granted, they had more powers, but same gameplay idea. Both excellent games in their own right, not sure how they'd stand up today.

Advertisement