Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for inspiration

Options
  • 14-06-2018 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

goal race ( and only race ) for the year has been cancelled .. it may go ahead as a training event in some form and if it does il probably do it but it still takes the shine and motivation out of it ..

so what im looking for is something around september time to motivate me.. thought there might be long distance duathlons about but nothing that i can see .. was considering the coast to coast scotland but apart from race entry costs .. the logistics would make it very expensive ..
    preferably in ireland.. or at least ireland and uk
    the new longer gaelforce appeals but is on next weekend ! and the quest 12/24 seems to be a step beyond..

something idealy with decent distance running and cycling but not neccessarily swimming ( preferably not actually ) while my o/w swimming has improved , its not worth the anxiety it causes me as the event approaches..

all ideas appreciated..

Comments

Advertisement