Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automated Battery Powered Blinds / Curtains

Options
  • 14-06-2018 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering does anybody have experience with automated blinds / curtains?
    I see companies like ACME Blinds provide blinds that can be controlled via an RF Remote.
    I could control this via my broadlink hub and Google Home. 
    The downside is that I have not wired for power for blinds so I would have to go with the rechargeable solution... which I am sceptical of to be hones.
    They reckon a blind would need to be recharged once every 3 months..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭nigwerwig

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just wondering does anybody have experience with automated blinds / curtains?
    I see companies like ACME Blinds provide blinds that can be controlled via an RF Remote.
    I could control this via my broadlink hub and Google Home. 
    The downside is that I have not wired for power for blinds so I would have to go with the rechargeable solution... which I am sceptical of to be hones.
    They reckon a blind would need to be recharged once every 3 months..

Hi I was looking into it. Would like it for winter when I'm not home till after dark. Did you get and prices

Advertisement