If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55UJ634V55

Options
  • 14-06-2018 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, spotted the above mentioned TV on currys, how would the Samsung UE55MU6400 compare. I saw there is one in the open box deals for 499 sterling. Or is there any other 55" 4k TV's you would recommend for similar money.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

glic83 wrote: »
    Hi guys, spotted the above mentioned TV on currys, how would the Samsung UE55MU6400 compare. I saw there is one in the open box deals for 499 sterling. Or is there any other 55" 4k TV's you would recommend for similar money.
    Hi glic83,

Our open box ones have all been sold unfortunately.

The Samsung 6400 would definitely rival the LG 6 series. I would say the Samsung has better motion processing and a brighter panel than the current LG 6 series.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Hi glic83,

The Samsung 6400 would definitely rival the LG 6 series. I would say the Samsung has better motion processing and a brighter panel than the current LG 6 series.

Kind regards

David

Cheers for that David, I'll wait till the list is updated and I'll know what's left and can go from there.

Hi glic83,

Kind regards

David

Cheers for that David, I'll wait till the list is updated and I'll know what's left and can go from there.
    No problem!

I can also get the  LG 55UJ701V for 550 Euro how would that compare to the Samsung , the LG being edge lit also.

I can also get the  LG 55UJ701V for 550 Euro how would that compare to the Samsung , the LG being edge lit also.
    Hi Glic83.

Unfortunately the 55UJ701 is not one that we ever stocked so I'm not up to speed on its performance.

It has been hard to beat the Samsung mentioned above at its price point.

• Advertisement

Hi Glic83.

Unfortunately the 55UJ701 is not one that we ever stocked so I'm not up to speed on its performance.

It has been hard to beat the Samsung mentioned above at its price point.

Kenny, are all the TV's gone now from the sale/open box or does the list need to be updated?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Glic83 - most of them have been sold through at this time.

We are preparing an updated list but we are still some time off completing it and I don't have a firm day for release.

If you would like to post or PM your target screen size / budget we can have a personalised sniff around for you??

Thanks for the Post and keep us posted if we can help in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

We are preparing an updated list but we are still some time off completing it and I don't have a firm day for release.

If you would like to post or PM your target screen size / budget we can have a personalised sniff around for you??

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, sent you a pm

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, sent you a pm
    Thanks glic83!

Any update sent the pm last week?

• Advertisement

Any update sent the pm last week?
    Hi glic83,

I'll check with John and get back to you, he's out of the office at the moment.

Kind regards

David

Hi glic83,

Kind regards

David

Still no reply guys???

Hi glic83,

Kind regards

David

Still no reply guys???
    Apologies Glic83.

We have been getting our store refitted over the last week and its been a super busy time.

We will have a reply to you this afternoon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.