If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Q9FN vs Samsung "The Frame" TV

Options
  • 14-06-2018 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

HI ALL,

J[font=SamsungOne, arial]ust wondering about the 2018 Samsung Q9FN and the Samsung "The Frame" TV.[/font]

[font=SamsungOne, arial]Which in your opinion is the better TV?[/font]

[font=SamsungOne, arial]I know the Q9FN has FALD and has the very tiny cable providing power and connection to peripherals, but from a technology point of view which do you think is the better?[/font]

[font=SamsungOne, arial]Many thanks[/font]

[font=SamsungOne, arial]The Rook[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

The Rook wrote: »
    HI ALL,

J[font=SamsungOne, arial]ust wondering about the 2018 Samsung Q9FN and the Samsung "The Frame" TV.[/font]

[font=SamsungOne, arial]Which in your opinion is the better TV?[/font]

[font=SamsungOne, arial]I know the Q9FN has FALD and has the very tiny cable providing power and connection to peripherals, but from a technology point of view which do you think is the better?[/font]

[font=SamsungOne, arial]Many thanks[/font]

[font=SamsungOne, arial]The Rook[/font]
    Hi The Rook,

Hands down the Q9 is a far superior TV to the frame. The panel on the frame is a Samsung 6 series LED whereas the Q9 is Samsung stop of the range QLED which will give much more natural brightness, better colour, better contrast and much better motion processing. You are really paying for the design aspect of the Samsung, which, while it looks stunning as a piece of art for your home, can't compete with the specs of the Q9F.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭The Rook

That's brilliant David, thanks very much, its exactly the kind of details that I was looking to hear!!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

The Rook wrote: »
    That's brilliant David, thanks very much, its exactly the kind of details that I was looking to hear!!
    Hi The Rook,

No problem! Let me know if you'd like to order.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.