Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever find a frog in their back garden?

• 14-06-2018 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Just finished installing a greenhouse the last day and the first night a frog got caught.

I'm not sure what to make of it after reading up some stuff...anyone anything to share?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I dont mean to be a fecker, but Im missing the mysteriousness of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

There was one out in the back garden last year. My oh picked him up for a minute and then let him hop off. Not sure if there was one or two cause we saw another one shortly after.

It was a bit unexpected but I didn't think it was creepy or anything? I can't see anything in Google. What did you read?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

If ye kiss it it turns into a gorgeous prince.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It's an omen....you will turn into a fly at some future date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

What did you read about it OP?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

I live in an estate that was built in 1999. For the first 10 years or so frogs used to turn up in our garden. It's their attempt to get back to their spawning grounds, now blocked off by houses. It's a bit like birds returning to the same nest or salmon. Was sad to see them stop coming.

Saw this thread from the main boards.ie page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

We had frogs in the back garden growing up.
    Thinking back on it now, it meant that
    we had a garden with some frogs in it.

:eek:

Advertisement