Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct debit taken but not a customer of eir anymore.Can someone assist with a refund

Options
  • 14-06-2018 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I had previously ordered FTTH from eiir but between the jigs and reals eir were unable to provide the service.

The account and order was cancelled and closed in january/feburary but a direct debit was taken last week for some reason. 

Can someone pm so it can be corrected.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

decbrowne wrote: »
    Hi I had previously ordered FTTH from eiir but between the jigs and reals eir were unable to provide the service.

The account and order was cancelled and closed in january/feburary but a direct debit was taken last week for some reason. 

Can someone pm so it can be corrected.

thanks
    Hi decbrowne ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Contact your bank, they (bank) have to grant a no-questions-asked refund of any direct debit within 8 weeks (SEPA).

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Twelve Bar Blues

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Contact your bank, they (bank) have to grant a no-questions-asked refund of any direct debit with 8 weeks (SEPA).
    ^^^^^ this, ASAP.
    And while you're on to your bank, instruct them to cancel any DD with eir. Please don't leave it to eir to cancel any future DD.....

Advertisement