Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longshot

Options
  • 14-06-2018 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, on charging my light for the the Tour de Burren I've noticed that it appears dead. I don't suppose there's anyone based around Dublin city center who could give me a lend of a decent cree light tomorrow?

A pint/nice bottle is in it for anyone who can help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Im in Santry till 7pm tomorrow evening with a 700 watt cateye one if you can make it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

P_1 wrote: »
    Hey lads, on charging my light for the the Tour de Burren I've noticed that it appears dead. I don't suppose there's anyone based around Dublin city center who could give me a lend of a decent cree light tomorrow?

A pint/nice bottle is in it for anyone who can help :)

I have a plug in one. Use it with a usb power bank. Happy to lend it to you if you have a power bank. Based in Blackrock/dun Laoghaire most of tomorrow.

Will be in citywest also

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

godtabh wrote: »
    I have a plug in one. Use it with a usb power bank. Happy to lend it to you if you have a power bank. Based in Blackrock/dun Laoghaire most of tomorrow.

Will be in citywest also

I can get there during lunchtime, send a pm and we can swap nombers

Advertisement