Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account not added to online profile

Options
  • 14-06-2018 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I’m having an ongoing issue with BOI customer service.

I opened a new joint account one month ago and it still hasn’t been added to my online profile.

Upon opening the account I called customer service to get the account added to the profile. They instructed me to do it online and said it could take up to five working days.

I added the account info through my online account and waited. After about 10 days I contacted customer service via the online service desk. They assured me all the info I provided was correct but that it could take up to two weeks to get it added. Another 10 days or so pass and I reached out to customer service again via telephone and the agent tells me the details I provided were not correct, that he could update the info for me and the account would be available on my profile within 1-2 days. Two days passed and the account still isn’t there.

Can someone from BOI please tell me what’s actually going on and rectify it. One month waiting to have visibility of an account is unacceptable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi sleepily,

Thanks for your message.

We're sorry to hear your new account has not been added to your online profile as quickly as it should have. To follow up on this, please send a query through Ask a Question in the Service Desk on 365 Online.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sleepily

Hi sleepily,

Thanks for your message.

We're sorry to hear your new account has not been added to your online profile as quickly as it should have. To follow up on this, please send a query through Ask a Question in the Service Desk on 365 Online.

Thanks
    Tara
    I did that about a week ago and still haven't gotten a response?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

sleepily wrote: »
    Hi sleepily,

Thanks for your message.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks for getting back to us with this. 
    Can I ask you to send us a private message here with the Reference number of the "Ask a question" message that you received and we'll be happy to have a look into this for you. 

Thanks again, 
    Darren. 

Hi sleepily,

Thanks for your message.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks for getting back to us with this. 
    Can I ask you to send us a private message here with the Reference number of the "Ask a question" message that you received and we'll be happy to have a look into this for you. 

Thanks again, 
    Darren. 
    PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

PM sent.

Hi sleepily,

We're unable to see any PM from you on our Bank of Ireland reps profile, could you send it again? You can click on the link in my signature below this post to send a PM.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement

PM sent again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi sleepily,

Thanks we will respond to your PM as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement