Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good face powder?

Options
  • 14-06-2018 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I used to use the Penneys Sports face powder and it worked really well on my skin (40s, some wrinkles, combination, paley mcpalerson).

I think its discontinued.

Any recommendations for something like that? That is relatively easy to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Rimmel Stay Matte
    Bourjois healthy mix
    Kat Von D lock it

I prefer the last one most myself but all three are great!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Leichner translucent setting powder. Loose, invisible, lasts for hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aidom

Mac Mineralize skin finish natural is great. It never looks cakey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Soap and Glory one heck of a blot or
    Soap and Glory kick ass translucent powder
    - theyre both really good. You can buy them in boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I really like Beauty Pie One Powder Wonder if you want to go through the hassle of subscription shopping and parcel motel. I find them good for certain make up but not worth it if the powder is all you want.

I also liked NYX hd finishing powder. I am not mad about loose powders because I always manage to end up with some on my jumper.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

No.7 loose powder. I've been using the translucent one for years.

Or if you've a few extra quid to spend, Bobbi Browne do a great one, it has a really lovely finish.

Kett used to do a fantastic one, it almost looked like white talcum powder but it was possibly the best loose powder I've ever used. They seem to only have compact powders now. Shame.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Anyone here use Coty Airspun powder? I saw a vlogger on FB raving about this so I went (in my excitement) and ordered 2 pots of it :o

Cost me the guts of 40quid incl postage. Hasn't arrived yet, but I'm already regretting it as I have very sensitive skin and not many products agree with it :o

Advertisement