Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clerical Officer 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Richie71

Oom stayed the same for me in Mayo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,425 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Got one of my county choices and passed the interview thankfully.

OOM remained the same.

Still waiting on westmeath though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Passed!!!! Wow. Jumped from mid 30 to 12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 Aisinikins

Got Westmeath and jumped up to 2 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 Aisinikins

Got Westmeath and jumped up to 2 .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Cherylwalsh3

Anyone know what numbers they are on for first stage in waterford/kilkenny ? I got 101 and 107 and haven't heard anything except that up to 100 got called for stage 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Marks are out.
    Got 42 46,45:and 46 on the competencies.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 tones67

Passed for Limerick thank god. Same OOM

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭lotusm

Moved from mid 40's to the top 5 in Mayo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭milkandsugar

Passed my oom went twenty places which I'm gutted about but onwards and upwards. Another long wait now....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Kitsgirl1

lotusm wrote: »
    Moved from mid 40's to the top 5 in Mayo.

Fantastic result. Can I ask how you scored for each of the competencies? That’s a huge leap. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ismisebridget

I went from 31 to 26 for Waterford.

Are the WEXFORD results out?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 sallydolly40

i thought it was just pass/fail too but whatever i passed.

im confused though what will happen with clare. apparently they didnt call interviews for clare yet so people who have say clare/limerick etc got an oom. you only do 1 interview.

will my oom stay same this time for sure? but if person who selected clare only isnt yet interviewed that may change again.

then people will be offered jobs in limerick first and that will move u up the list anyway for clare when they accept.

somebody said there is a big transfer list to limerick but its supposedly done 50% mobility 50% open.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭336699

I passed, absolutely delighted!

Well done everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭lamb stew

Marks are out.
    Got 42 46,45:and 46 on the competencies.

Is that a pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭SB1982

i thought it was just pass/fail too but whatever i passed.

im confused though what will happen with clare. apparently they didnt call interviews for clare yet so people who have say clare/limerick etc got an oom. you only do 1 interview.

will my oom stay same this time for sure? but if person who selected clare only isnt yet interviewed that may change again.

then people will be offered jobs in limerick first and that will move u up the list anyway for clare when they accept.

somebody said there is a big transfer list to limerick but its supposedly done 50% mobility 50% open.

I’m wondering the same. I’m Clare 1st Choice and Limerick 2nd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,425 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

lamb stew wrote: »
    Is that a pass?

With scores like that, he's pretty much an A+ student

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nynaeve

Kitsgirl1 wrote: »

I got mine at about half five

Has anyone been interviewed for Louth?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 38 sallydolly40

SB1982 wrote: »
    I’m wondering the same. I’m Clare 1st Choice and Limerick 2nd

did you get an oom after interview for clare

did you get an oom after interview for clare

My interview invitation said Limerick but Yes, today I got my oom for Clare 1st and then one for Limerick about half an hour later.

lamb stew wrote: »
    Is that a pass?

its out of 50.

ive done a few of these to know what boxes to tick. i'm also a grade higher but biting the bullet to allow me be at home with my kids.

i got EO and moved house the same week.

Some things are more important and i cant wait 2 years for mobility.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭milkandsugar

Wonder how many were called for Limerick?

Wonder how many were called for Limerick?

I saw this a couple of pages back...

“I got a date today for Limerick
    Was in the 30 - 40 bracket
    It is for two weeks time”

So going by that there was anything up to 25/30 in Batch 1 Limerick

Nynaeve wrote: »
    Kitsgirl1 wrote: »

I got mine at about half five

Really? Oh thanks for that. A friend of mine is in for the WEXFORD and Waterford panels.
    She passed, with amazing scores in the competencies - 46, 45, 46 and 45 . She is placed 5th for Waterford, it hasn’t heard about WEXFORD yet. Perhaps she will hear in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

Anyone know what numbers they are on for first stage in waterford/kilkenny ? I got 101 and 107 and haven't heard anything except that up to 100 got called for stage 2.

Waterford stage 2 was called up to 62. Don't know about Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Summer!3

How many minutes per competency are allotted at interview?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭podsull1

I’m waiting for stage 2 exam for limerick/ kerry places 100 any time frame for exam , congrats to all on results

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Goldenkt

I was, interviewed 2 weeks ago. Before interview OOM was 5.

Goldenkt wrote: »

Thanks. Hope it went well for you!

Goldenkt wrote: »

Thanks. Hope it went well for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Snicks

Did anyone get an oom for Offaly yet? I never got one but am on Laois panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 tones67

There is another batch from Limerick being interviewed mid November so that would imply the first batch will get offers soon. Seems Revenue need a lot of COs in Limerick. Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Augustduck

Hi, I passed interview, in the40s in Kilkenny, can anyone advise when people might start getting called for roles?

tones67 wrote: »
    There is another batch from Limerick being interviewed mid November so that would imply the first batch will get offers soon. Seems Revenue need a lot of COs in Limerick. Fingers crossed.

Do they not normally interview for batch 2 so quickly after batch 1?
    I've never been part of one of these competitions before.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ismisebridget

Anybody have any idea where in Waterford we might be working? I placed 26 so I am hoping I start somewhere soon so that I have money for Christmas ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nynaeve

Anybody have any idea where in Waterford we might be working? I placed 26 so I am hoping I start somewhere soon so that I have money for Christmas ;)

You still have to go through garda vetting, and all that stuff. I've never done this before but from reading through here, that can take a while. I'm top 5 in wexford and I'll be happy if I start somewhere in the new year

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mariemclt

Snicks wrote: »

Hi, I sat the interview for Tipperary and received my order of merit for Tipperary however I did pick Laois as my second option and have received no correspondence in relation to Laois. Did you sit an interview for Laois and get an OOM yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭DaylightDies

These campaigns can take quite a long time before people are placed. 97 placed in Longford after 2 years. I wouldn't be expecting a start until sometime next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Murzo

Does anyone know how many they called for Westmeath for interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭foreverme

I'm late 20's for Westmeath and I've been called for interview in the next 2 weeks.

I was just talking to Pas. The 2016 panel closed at 8am this morning.

Anyone waiting on appointments will be filled from that. Any new jobs coming into Pas after 8am today will be filled from the 2018 panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 160103

those of you who chose two locations, and have passed the interview, were you assigned oom for both locations? i've received oom only for my second choice but no correspondence for the first one

mariemclt wrote: »

Hi, I sat the interview for Tipperary and received my order of merit for Tipperary however I did pick Laois as my second option and have received no correspondence in relation to Laois. Did you sit an interview for Laois and get an OOM yesterday.

Similar to you, I did interview for Laois got oom for Laois have heard nothing about Offaly.

160103 wrote: »
    those of you who chose two locations, and have passed the interview, were you assigned oom for both locations? i've received oom only for my second choice but no correspondence for the first one

I selected two locations only received oom for one so far from interview, but pre interview I had an oom for both

• Registered Users Posts: 25 WillieHyena

If you are called for your second choice location and you refuse it are you just 'dropped' from that location panel entirely or will you also be dropped from your 1st choice location also ..?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sibh2018

Did anybody get called for interview yet from the cork panel? If so can you give a rough idea of your number

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mariemclt

I selected two locations only received oom for one so far from interview, but pre interview I had an oom for both[/QUO

I am the same, selected Tipp & Laois and had OOM at Stage 1 for both but now only have an OOM for Tipp.

• Advertisement
Advertisement