Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product Paid For & Not Delivered

Options
  • 15-06-2018 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

My wife took up an offer via Groupon with a UK company called PrintMyPhotoLtd to have 3 engraved pens for our kids as Xmas 2017 gifts. They were paid for and all was in order from our end. Trouble is 7 months later and we still have not got the goods! I have been emailing their website endlessly and at one time did get a response - months ago - but since then nothing.
    Although the amount is not major, at this stage it is infuriating me that I am getting nowhere, they have my money & they are just ignoring me.
    I am at a loss as to what more I can do! Suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Have you asked them on Facebook? Companies tend to deal with these things if it's brought up in public? Not all companies though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

weshtawake wrote: »
    Although the amount is not major, at this stage it is infuriating me that I am getting nowhere, they have my money & they are just ignoring me.
    I am at a loss as to what more I can do! Suggestions??

Have you asked your bank for a chargeback?

Advertisement