Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Car Wash In North Dublin?

Options
  • 16-06-2018 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys, does anyone know of a decent car wash in north Dublin, preferably near the coolock area where they wash your car for you? Not the one with the machine but where a person power hoses your car for you while you sit in it, a quick job. They seem to have a lot of these in the country but yet to see one in the city. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I know there are places I can do it myself, but I'm lazy haha. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

Hi Guys, does anyone know of a decent car wash in north Dublin, preferably near the coolock area where they wash your car for you? Not the one with the machine but where a person power hoses your car for you while you sit in it, a quick job. They seem to have a lot of these in the country but yet to see one in the city. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I know there are places I can do it myself, but I'm lazy haha. Cheers.

I worked doing plumbing for the chaps on the Oscar traynor road. They seem really into cleaning cars. It’s not my thing but it looked like they thrived on it. Different strokes an all that.

Beside the Astro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

http://5starautovalet.com/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

**Moved from Dublin County North.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TouchySubject

Cheers guys, exactly what I was looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Apple Green in Kinsealy, on the Malahide Rd have a few lads doing it too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement