Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow microblading

Options
  • 16-06-2018 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

I had this done a week ago and was happy with them but they have since faded and abit patchy, the therapist assures me this is normal and will be going for the recommended top up in three weeks. I followed aftercare to a tee, I'm just worried I've wasted my money, has anyone any advice, reassurance or experience with this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

They’re going to fade as they heal, the colour you walk out with will not be the final colour. You’ll need to have your first top up in a few weeks, as soon as the initial treatment heals

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Acey10

They’re going to fade as they heal, the colour you walk out with will not be the final colour. You’ll need to have your first top up in a few weeks, as soon as the initial treatment heals
    Thanks for that, have top up booked for 3.weeks time. I'm abit more hopeful now ðŸ‘ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sarahmannion

I agree with Shoesdayschild - there is a lot of fading after the 1st treatment, the top-up should make a difference. The pigments are designed to fade over time to allow for changes in style, fashion, ageing etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Acey10

I agree with Shoesdayschild - there is a lot of fading after the 1st treatment, the top-up should make a difference. The pigments are designed to fade over time to allow for changes in style, fashion, ageing etc.

Thanks, my left brow is lovely but my right one is very faded... I'm having top up on Saturday so fingers crossed!!

Advertisement