Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of Address

Options
  • 16-06-2018 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hello,

I have a BOI credit card account, but no current account. I’m moving back home (from the uk) and want to know is there any way I can re-open the account before moving back?
    I’m also an idiot and my driving license has expired by 3 months. I’ve an appointment to renew but I need proof of address. When I try online, it won’t let me pay from my CC account to order it. Is there another way?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ZzubZzub wrote: »
    Hello,

I have a BOI credit card account, but no current account. I’m moving back home (from the uk) and want to know is there any way I can re-open the account before moving back?
    I’m also an idiot and my driving license has expired by 3 months. I’ve an appointment to renew but I need proof of address. When I try online, it won’t let me pay from my CC account to order it. Is there another way?

Many thanks

Hi ZzubZzub,

Thanks for your post.

If either your Current account or Credit Card account are closed you would need to open a new account as it's not possible to re-open the old account. Please see our website here to open a new Current account or here for our Credit Card accounts.
    In terms of paying for your driving license please check with the NDLS directly what payment method you can use.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

Sorry, I phrased that poorly.

When I try to order a paper statement for my credit card, it asks which account I’ll be paying from but won’t give me the option to pay for the statement out of my credit card account.

I need a paper statement for the NDLS.

Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi ZzubZzub,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you tell me please what system you are using to access the credit card?

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

My 365online account

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

ZzubZzub wrote: »
    My 365online account

Thanks

So just to confirm you're ordering duplicate statements for your credit card not an up to date statement? If this is the case the payment for the duplicate statement would have to be taken from a current account contacted to the card.
    Please also be aware that the full credit card e-statements would be available within your 365 online profile and would be exactly the same as any statement that would be sent out in the post.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement
Advertisement