Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage in a different county

Options
  • 16-06-2018 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    Myself and my wife are planning on relocating to Cork.
    Our jobs are in a different county and we are wondering if this could be an issue when it comes to getting a mortgage. I have an existing mortgage and we can afford a 2nd. What would our options be?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

TonyHans wrote: »
    Hi,
    Our jobs are in a different county and we are wondering if this could be an issue when it comes to getting a mortgage. I have an existing mortgage and we can afford a 2nd. What would our options be?
    Thanks.

Hi TonyHans,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

Our Coming to Ireland team are dedicated to helping customers moving back to Ireland and they'll be happy to discuss a mortgage further with you. You can arrange a time that suits you over Skype, Facetime or over the phone, and please see our website here to arrange a call back from an advisor.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TonyHans

Hi,
    Thanks.

Hi Sara,
    Just to clarify, different county not country.
    Thanks
    Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Sara,
    Just to clarify, different county not country.
    Thanks
    Tony.

Hi Tony,

Sorry my mistake I misread your first post! You can get in touch with our Mortgages team who will be happy to discuss a second mortgage further with you. Please see this link to request a call back.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement