Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flickr Problems

• 16-06-2018 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anyone have problems getting into Flickr? It's erroring and telling me that they can't make a secure connection but every other website I use is working perfectly. I'm using Safari browser on an iMac but tried with Firefox and had exactly the same problem.

Very irritating!

Dara

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭manna452121

Just checked mine and no problems,using Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ParaDara

Thanks Manna452121, still problematic for me. Can't login with Safari or Firefox on my MacBook Air but, interestingly, no problem logging in using the Tor browser? Everything else working fine for me. Does anyone online understand the significance of this? I know that Tor is a secure, untraceable (?) browser and I rarely use it.

Any further input appreciated!

For info, here are the messages I get when I try to login to Flickr.

Here are the screen grabs as attachments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭copperhead

Been having a few issues myself in the last week or so, apparently it's to do with the merger with smug mug and the servers,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Definitely slower to load these days now too on my i7 VAIO in Chrome browser on Windows 7.

The access problems seem to have been resolved but Flickr is still unpredictably slow and occasionally stalling.

Advertisement