If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung MU7000 55"

Options
  • 17-06-2018 5:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭

Hi, interested in this TV, about a 60 euro difference between sterling and euro, can I pay in sterling and have it delivered to Ireland. Never bought from you before so don't know what the protocol is here.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Dave147 wrote: »
    Hi, interested in this TV, about a 60 euro difference between sterling and euro, can I pay in sterling and have it delivered to Ireland. Never bought from you before so don't know what the protocol is here.
    Hi Dave147.

There is no issue at all paying in sterling and have your bank do the conversion.

Our euro pricing is not a direct conversion of the sterling as we have to take into account our competitors in the South as well as the UK market.

Customer are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheaper for them.

You can order directly through our website or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for details.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202594-ue55mu7000.aspx

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Thanks for the reply Kenny, also looking at an LG set, 55SJ810V, can't post the link for whatever reason. Just wondering which do you think is a better buy, they look very similar.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Dave147 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Kenny, also looking at an LG set, 55SJ810V, can't post the link for whatever reason. Just wondering which do you think is a better buy, they look very similar.
    Hey Dave147.

The 55SJ810 is also a great television.

For me the Samsung is the better of the two.
    The Samsung is a full 10bit panel where as the LG is 8bit +FRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭damoz

Also looking at this model - is the Samsung MU7000 best unit in the price range so ? Also noted the big differential in the Euro/GBP pricing (£699 v €869) so its OK to buy in Sterling but based in ROI? Is this unit suitable for Freesat and Saorview tuning etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Thought the MU7000 was 8 bit + FRC as well. If we pay in sterling do we still get free delivery or must we pay extra for that? Also correct in assuming it's true 4K and not RGBW?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

The UE55MU7000 is Saorview ready and Freesat HD on Board as well.

The UE55MU7000 is 10 Bit / 8 Bit + FRC ( Same as the LG 55SJ810)

Delivery in included in all our Euro pricing ( when delivery is available of course!) ROI delivery if you purchase in sterling is £6.99 additional..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.