Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas 2018 Purchases.(Gift, decorations, food,etc)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Bought ornaments in m and s yesterday. Gift wrap and gift bags and a box of charity Christmas cards. So Christmas is well and truly on the way on my house. And there's talk of going up to the attic to take the trees and decorations down tomorrow!

Bought one big gift on Friday and only little things to get now. Feeling very proud of myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Bought this in H&M.

ac01bcb619a978ca4f85ff245612ca4c62895a17.jpg],origin[dam],category[ladies_tops_shortsleeve],type[DESCRIPTIVESTILLLIFE],res,hmver[1]&call=url[file:/product/main]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

That looks perfect. Most Christmas jumpers are absolutely roasting so a t shirt would be brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Got these Today!
    47081250_2192440220789193_4870331895340072960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=432b348481edb505ecc9b1541bcac5f8&oe=5CA4F522

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Picked up this hermit crab ornament in Tiger Stores at the weekend. A steal at €2!!!

ekaiIGi.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

CheerLouth wrote: »

23rd December booking slot opened this morning.... get em while you can! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

I got Christmas cards and my snow man Christmas dress, I still have to try it on I hope it fits, I have my official Christmas outfit too for my night out with the ladies, still undecided about it and I hope that fits too :rolleyes:

Ordered dress up stuff and bath bombs for two little girls I buy for every year

• Registered Users Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

A box of cards and an indoor (plush toy) snowball set for friends...
    shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2pBuOlmiCkIHChTGEVLlr0r5rvdOjTiibS5XUN2Pb8SEwFWqkJF1Wj8ZsPw8kRdWaujHrLOeXRV99ggiWo4ZJt1D2LtflICwGoB6pS08zaSzYVxvBl2ai&usqp=CAE
    (Mine didn't come with pails, but plastic tubs are easy enough to find & decorate, if needed.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Was trying to think of something for my nephew, my sister said he’d like Disney’s Coco dvd. Couldn’t find it in shops so was looking on Littlewoods and it’s €21.99 and that’s supposedly €5 off. Thought that was a bit expensive so looked on Sky store. €9.99 for Buy and keep. So I can keep copy of it on my tv and he gets dvd for Christmas. Happy out!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

If anyone had their eye on any decorations in Brown Thomas, they had 20% off remaining stock last night. There's not a huge amount left they seem to be making space for the gift items now, lots of those (not 20% off those :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Was trying to think of something for my nephew, my sister said he’d like Disney’s Coco dvd. Couldn’t find it in shops so was looking on Littlewoods and it’s €21.99 and that’s supposedly €5 off. Thought that was a bit expensive so looked on Sky store. €9.99 for Buy and keep. So I can keep copy of it on my tv and he gets dvd for Christmas. Happy out!!!!

For anyone else this dvd is €7.99 in lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

if,,,,, by a sheer and utter miracle, I get across to the mainland tomorrow, I hereby announce my firm intention to buy the makings of irish cream.... The recipe was given to me by the chef at the dingle skellig hotel some years ago. utterly divine. NB I am not a drinker but this is the exception...not had it for several years.

Graces7 wrote: »
    if,,,,, by a sheer and utter miracle, I get across to the mainland tomorrow, I hereby announce my firm intention to buy the makings of irish cream.... The recipe was given to me by the chef at the dingle skellig hotel some years ago. utterly divine. NB I am not a drinker but this is the exception...not had it for several years.

PS No I was not staying at Dingle Skellig! I traded at an excellent Craft Fair there twice just before Christmasses. year before last my last ever Craft Fair was there and they treated me like royalty...even gave me and excellent meal... Wonderful place... my one small taste of luxury !

Graces7 wrote: »

GOT IT ALL! Tomorrow ;)

Advertisement