Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The term Feminazi

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

You'd like to think so but more and more we are seeing that these lunatics are not just the Chanty Binx kind and are actually well educated women in positions of influence.

For example, a professor of sociology and editor of the gender studies journal Signs (Suzanna Danuta Walters) recently wrote the following in the Washington Post (full cringe inducing nonsense article can be read here):

Sounds like a type 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

On an unrelated note, on a different board I use, someone used the phrase "Adminazi" to describe one of the owners. Don;t know if it was deserved or not, but made me laugh...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Is "Feminazi" unique to online as I've never met a person in real life who uses that word or indeed one who subscribes to this whole "Poor male victims of assertive women" codswallop that has an extraordinary life of its own on Boards.ie.

It's beyond me where this "victimhood" came from, but perhaps when girls started to do better than boys in many school academic subjects?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Yeah, I see Charlotte Proudman was dubbed Gal Qaeda a few years back for what was perceived to be an overreaction to a compliment a work colleague made about her linkedin pic.

'Proudman' is a terrible surname for a feminist. She should legally change it to 'Fuckyoumansplainer' or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,741 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I like the term Mangina brigade for the male feminists who get offended on behalf of women. Gives me a giggle.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Is "Feminazi" unique to online as I've never met a person in real life who uses that word...

Well, I bet you've never met a person who uses the word 'incel' in their day to day language either but yet it didn't stop you using it recently on the LON thread.
    ..or indeed one who subscribes to this whole "Poor male victims of assertive women" codswallop...

Assertive women =/= feminazis for heaven sake :p Where are you getting this stuff from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

You'd like to think so but more and more we are seeing that these lunatics are not just the Chanty Binx kind and are actually well educated women in positions of influence.

For example, a professor of sociology and editor of the gender studies journal Signs (Suzanna Danuta Walters) recently wrote the following in the Washington Post (full cringe inducing nonsense article can be read here):

If that article has been written by a real human being and not some character that has been made up online in an attempt to over exaggerate a feminist viewpoint- then society is f*cked!

Honestly, no side that has someone like that speaking on their behalf can be taken seriously- about anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Is "Feminazi" unique to online as I've never met a person in real life who uses that word or indeed one who subscribes to this whole "Poor male victims of assertive women" codswallop that has an extraordinary life of its own on Boards.ie.

It's beyond me where this "victimhood" came from, but perhaps when girls started to do better than boys in many school academic subjects?

No, I've come across it a few times in real life. Have a friend who was called it once (unfairly) because she refused to accept that she should dress more conservatively when she went out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

No, I've come across it a few times in real life. Have a friend who was called it once (unfairly) because she refused to accept that she should dress more conservatively when she went out.

I don't believe that. it doesn't even make sense :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Actually girls have being outperforming boys in academia for as long as anyone can remember, in my school, back in the 80s it was explained that girls were smarter than boys...

This is proper gender inequality, girls get a leg up in life because our testing systems suits a mentality that has to read and regurgitate...which girls are more prolific at than boys evidently (unless you are bat **** crazy enough to believe that girls are smarter than boys).

It just goes to show then how little that particular ability serves in the wider work environment, when a much more diverse range of personality traits are required to succeed.

I don't believe that. it doesn't even make sense :confused:

She regularly complains about getting unwanted attention, but still wants to dress up a bit. This, apparently, makes her a feminazi. I didn't make the claim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

She regularly complains about getting unwanted attention, but still wants to dress up a bit. This, apparently, makes her a feminazi. I didn't make the claim.

Still doesn't make sense

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

I like the term Mangina brigade for the male feminists who get offended on behalf of women. Gives me a giggle.

Those mangina pussies are part of the PC snowflake brigade.

They drink soya milk and grow tits just to feel accepted by the skin head ska women...

Fck femminism, and Fck political correctness, Fck all that sht.....

It's time for people to harden up and accept some people are just not as sensitive as others.

Why the Fck should people who're not sensitive shut their mouths and be silenced in order to appease the snowflakes..

It's wrong to shut people up, I notice teenagers are getting tired of it now too I knew PC correctness would implode...

And if anyone doesn't like my opinion, you can **** off...

I don't care

Still doesn't make sense

Then you need to clarify what exactly you aren't understanding or move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Pac1Man wrote: »
    I'm trying to remember what Lego set she appeared in.

All I can see is Cassandra from 'Only fools and horses'

I'm surprised she hasn't changed her surname to ProudPERSON though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I prefer to call them geebags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

The feminists - Herwomann Göring and, I don't know, Adolf Clitler. Haven't you been paying attention?

Hymen-goring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Assertive women =/= feminazis for heaven sake :p Where are you getting this stuff from?

Because assertive, opinionated women scare the shyte off of insecure men and all they come up with ist godwining Feminazi?
    Just saying.:rolleyes:

You're all just jealous, because you don't have such a catching prefix like femi to define yourselves.
    You're just nazis. How boring. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

This woman did her job just as well, maybe even better, than a lot of her male colleagues. Would it be politically incorrect to call her a feminazi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Why don't you have any respect for basic women's Reich?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Absoluvely wrote: »
    Hymen-goring.

/thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭smokingman

Op, you should ring your mam up and tell her this hilarity immediately..
    She'd love it honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,687 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

smokingman wrote: »
    Op, you should ring your mam up and tell her this hilarity immediately..
    She'd love it honest.

I took your advice- she asked me what the relevance of it was.

I tried to explain to her that a person on boards.ie told me to ring her- it was a weird exchange.

Thanks for the advice though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Trump-ettes.

It works on a few levels. :D

Advertisement