Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband order

Options
  • 17-06-2018 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭

Hi there, 

I made an order a few weeks back and agent advised it would be completed on June 20th. They advised I would get a call from KN before hand to confirm all was in order. 

Is it possible to check it for an update anywhere on the website all it says is in progress, do you know also does the engineer bring the modem or is that sent out at a different time? 

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

recyclops wrote: »
    Hi there, 

I made an order a few weeks back and agent advised it would be completed on June 20th. They advised I would get a call from KN before hand to confirm all was in order. 

Is it possible to check it for an update anywhere on the website all it says is in progress, do you know also does the engineer bring the modem or is that sent out at a different time? 

Thanks 
    Hi recyclops,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭babi-hrse

If it's for eir and it's for fibre from the cab or fiibre to the home the engineer brings out the modem.
    If it's for ADSL I think you get it in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭recyclops

Sure it does not matter as once again this absolutely omni shambles of a company told blatant lies on webchat, on the phone and with a door to door salesman. 

The fact I have to actually do business with them is a joke, customer service is woeful.i am again out of pocket as I have had to take a day off work. 

Cheers again Eir for being the most incompetent business I have the joy of dealing with. 

Advertisement