Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert year

Options
  • 17-06-2018 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Okay guys I need some advice. I am contemplating repeating fifth year, I didn’t do TY, and some of the third years are older than me. I don’t know what I want to do with my life and did not put a hell of a lot of work into fifth year. I am doing biology at home and have only got threw like 3 Chapters.... I have also missed like half a year of Irish.

If I am repeating I will move schools, I will have to do Ag Science at home and biology in school as they don’t do AG in the school I’ll be moving to. I am afraid that I will not make friends in the new school and will loose contact with my old ones (there are only like 2 people I’d like to keep in contact with) I am also feeling guilty leaving my best friend as I am the only one she really has in the school ATM. I have wanted to repeat for a while and have to decide very soon (tommorow) I am having second thoughts about repeating. Should I or shouldn’t I? Please any advice welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Sb567

TobyAJ wrote: »
    Okay guys I need some advice. I am contemplating repeating fifth year, I didn’t do TY, and some of the third years are older than me. I don’t know what I want to do with my life and did not put a hell of a lot of work into fifth year. I am doing biology at home and have only got threw like 3 Chapters.... I have also missed like half a year of Irish.

If I am repeating I will move schools, I will have to do Ag Science at home and biology in school as they don’t do AG in the school I’ll be moving to. I am afraid that I will not make friends in the new school and will loose contact with my old ones (there are only like 2 people I’d like to keep in contact with) I am also feeling guilty leaving my best friend as I am the only one she really has in the school ATM. I have wanted to repeat for a while and have to decide very soon (tommorow) I am having second thoughts about repeating. Should I or shouldn’t I? Please any advice welcomed.

I think your ag project needs to be signed by an ag science teacher so I don’t think you can teach it yourself but I’m not sure

Advertisement