Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices not under products

Options
  • 17-06-2018 9:04pm

I know a shop has to display its prices .
    But the shop near me has taken to putting the prices on one big sheet full of barcodes instead of individual ones under the product.
    like all the beer prices (35/40) are on one big sheet stuck to the side of the fridge.
    Same for the bars,one big sheet on the back of the till.
    Its impossible to tell what you are buying .
    Is this legal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

I know a shop has to display its prices .
    But the shop near me has taken to putting the prices on one big sheet full of barcodes instead of individual ones under the product.
    like all the beer prices (35/40) are on one big sheet stuck to the side of the fridge.
    Same for the bars,one big sheet on the back of the till.
    Its impossible to tell what you are buying .
    Is this legal?

It's impossible to take a minute to find the price for a product from a list of prices that are in view of said products? or you just aren't bothered?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

thay have to display prices - they display prices. legal obligations met.

If you have a preference for how this is done, you could let them know that via feedback.

Advertisement