Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scope

Options
  • 17-06-2018 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi all
    I was cleaning my cz 452 and the scope cross hairs is after moving to say 11/5 o'clock. The scope was on it when I got it years ago I can't see any name on it . I added a pics of it.
    Is it time for new scope or can it be adjusted.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 314 ✭✭Walter Mittys Brother

Edgar Brothers in UK. Their own brand of scopes. Had one and it was a decent scope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

nigwerwig wrote:
    Hi all I was cleaning my cz 452 and the scope cross hairs is after moving to say 11/5 o'clock. The scope was on it when I got it years ago I can't see any name on it . I added a pics of it. Is it time for new scope or can it be adjusted.

Probably time for a new one if its the cross hairs that moved and not the scope itself.
    You've some decent crimp marks on it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭nigwerwig

Edgar Brothers in UK. Their own brand of scopes. Had one and it was a decent scope.

Yeah not bad for what I was using it for. was out afew weeks back just noticed today don't recall dropping it etc not sure if Zero is off might head out and see this week.
    I'll have a Google and see if anything shows up now I know the name thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭nigwerwig

Probably time for a new one if its the cross hairs that moved and not the scope itself.
    You've some decent crimp marks on it as well.

The scope has not moved. The marks are from the previous owner was thinking that it might be a new scope time

Advertisement