Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's playing H1Z1?

Options
  • 18-06-2018 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Loving this game. But hate joining Fives and duos with randomers.
    Add me on PSN if u wanna team up. I'll be on most nights around 9.

PSN: Blackgator

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Anyone?

Hello!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Blackgator wrote: »
    Anyone?

Hello!

Give me a shout if im on and ill jump on for a few games. Havent really gotten back into it since launch but will give it another go over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭TacoMan

The shooting is very hard to master in H1Z1, is there some knack to it? (Haven't done the tutorials, maybe something there?)

For example, I shot an explosive crossbow round at some bozo thinking this would kill him in one shot, it hit him, he emerges from the smoke, shoots me with one bullet from a rifle - game over.

Also, shot some other fool three times with the riot shotgun, definitely saw the damage impacting, he doesn't die but turns around and one-shots me and I'm a goner. Had full armour (standard) in both these encounters.

I was doing ok last week getting a few kills but maybe the recent updates have fudged the aiming physics or something, cos I can't get a kill at all lately.

Advertisement