Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda October intake 2018

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nb37

Hi
    Offered place also starting 22nd, could someone please send me info on WhatsApp group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Daithi W

Hi guys can you add me to whattsapp group also please

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭AniaSz

Daithi W wrote: »
    Hi guys can you add me to whattsapp group also please

Well done . What is ur oom number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭AniaSz

Nb37 wrote: »
    Hi
    Offered place also starting 22nd, could someone please send me info on WhatsApp group.

What is your oom number if u dont mind. My documents are in the commisioner office for the last 4 weeks waiting to be sign off

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ducky30

AniaSz wrote: »
    What is your oom number if u dont mind. My documents are in the commisioner office for the last 4 weeks waiting to be sign off

I am the same the last four weeks and every time I ring it's in the Commissioner's office awaiting sign off so frustrating my oom is low 600s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 JimmySrfc167

Can someone add me in the whatsapp group for this intake please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NS8700

Just wondering for those of you that started yesterday, did you wear a suit or what dress code is required for induction week?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Maggieclerical

Hi can someone add my partner to the whatsapp group he is starting induction on monday 22nd. I can pm you his details?? He is not on boards but is on WhatsApp Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Red59

Can someone add me in the whatsapp group for this intake please?

Would also be interested in this if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jm935

Hey have induction Monday, could someone add me to the WhatsApp group cheers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭paddyCPW

Hi All,

Sorry to update this thread, but I had a quick question.

For people who were offered a place in October, were any of you from June 2017 and had a OOM above 700?

Thanks in advance !

Advertisement