Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killee Half Marathon and 10k

Options
  • 18-06-2018 8:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

New race starting this year on Saturday 14th July. I signed up to do the half marathon. Anyone else signed up to it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭webpal

Where is it? Have you a link? Nothing on google

Kilkee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Ran the course this morning, not the fastest, but probably the most scenic you will see.

Looked to be a great event today, some good times put down from the lads I knew running it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Looked to be a great event today, some good times put down from the lads I knew running it.

Was a great event. Both 10k and half marathon were well organised. It was a lovely route and they even had trad music groups and bagpipe players dotted along the route! Will definitely be back to do it again next year and hope this run goes from strength to strength.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Got an email seeing this event is going ahead on July 10th this year.

Can't see it myself. Tony says Stay At Home. (Forever!!!!)

Advertisement