Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Folio number

Options
  • 18-06-2018 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi im just wondering how i get the folio number for the permission i got for coming season the farmer cant find it at the moment as i have limited time is their anyway of me getting this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

https://www.landdirect.ie

Use the link above and the map to locate it, make sure you can identify the permission otherwise your getting the wrong info.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Keith2828

https://www.landdirect.ie

Use the link above and the map to locate it, make sure you can identify the permission otherwise your getting the wrong info.

Do i create an account on this?

Log on as a guest.

Log on as a guest.

I did theirs no numbers coming up on the map am i doing something wrong?do i need to click into anything else

The map has too be in a certain mode in order for you to get the info. As far as I remember look at the side bar to the right of the screen and select a the various modes.
    Go to search and add in the address, if no address add town land and search the map for the land.

Change the map settings to the second OSI setting and click both boxs in the land registry overlays
    That should bring up each plot of land by folio numbers. Click on the land map and the details will appear on the screen.

Not sure your set up but it's a bitch to do on a smart phone.

• Advertisement

The map has too be in a certain mode in order for you to get the info. As far as I remember look at the side bar to the right of the screen and select a the various modes.
    Go to search and add in the address, if no address add town land and search the map for the land.

Change the map settings to the second OSI setting and click both boxs in the land registry overlays
    That should bring up each plot of land by folio numbers. Click on the land map and the details will appear on the screen.

Not sure your set up but it's a bitch to do on a smart phone.

Okay ill have to do it when im home iv been trying on the phone ha thank you ðŸ‘

Advertisement