Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Birthday Gift

• 18-06-2018 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

Its my nieces 1st birthday soon I already have her main gift I just wanted to get her something special to go with it. Does anyone have any suggestions.. like something personalised.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Justsmile1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Its my nieces 1st birthday soon I already have her main gift I just wanted to get her something special to go with it. Does anyone have any suggestions.. like something personalised.

Thanks!!

jojomamanbebe have lovely letters that you can put over a door or on a shelf. We got them for our older boy and ordered from uk site as cheaper with exchange rate and there usually is a promo code.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Justsmile1

Thanks a million never thought to look on that site they have lovely stuff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭scarepanda

You could get her a charm bracelet that you add to each year that she can then wear when she's older.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

You could also write her a letter to open on her 18th birthday. A summary of her first year of life, your favourite memories on this last year, and what she’s like as a one year old. Global events that happened this year, who is big in the charts, etc. What’s she’s taught you, what you’ve taught her, and what you’re looking forward to as she grows up.

For my son’s first birthday, I got our nearest and dearest to pen him letters to open when he’s 18. He has a whole box full of them and I’m hoping it will be really special when the time comes.

Another lovely gift we received was one of those photo frames with a small picture for every month of his first year... best bit was that my sister-in-law had put all the photos in it for us as I’d never find the time!

Advertisement