Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Care not registering

Options
  • 18-06-2018 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Over the weekend I entered my PIN wrong 3 times on my debit card and my card is now blocked. 

I am trying to register for the card care service but whenever I enter my details to register it is saying "Card number is incorrect." None of the details I'm entering are incorrect.. Are there issues registering for the service at the moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

Over the weekend I entered my PIN wrong 3 times on my debit card and my card is now blocked. 

I am trying to register for the card care service but whenever I enter my details to register it is saying "Card number is incorrect." None of the details I'm entering are incorrect.. Are there issues registering for the service at the moment?

Hi Ferris_Bueller,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

When you block your PIN at an ATM the card will unblock after midnight on the day you block it. If you blocked the PIN at a point of sale in a shop, then you can unlock the PIN at an ATM by using the Other Services option.

In relation to registering for Card Care, please make sure you're entering the card details exactly as they appear on the card, eg. Mr etc. and only the primary cardholder on a Personal Credit Card can register for Card Care. If you're still having trouble please get in touch with our Credit Card team on 0818251251 and they will be happy to help you get set up.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement