Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview Questions

Options
  • 18-06-2018 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hey all
    i have some questions here for a mock up interview , i have work experience in most of the questions , just looking for some different answers

Tell me about a time when you worked in a fast paced manufacturing environment.

Can you give me an example of your experience working with documentation/paperwork?

Tell me about your experience in carrying out inventory checks and cycle counts

Please give me details of your experience managing goods inwards goods outwards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,574 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Really it’s your experiences they need to hear not mine or anyone else’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

A useful way I was taught to shape my interview answers was the STAR method.

Situation. Task. Action. Result.
    (If my memory serves correctly)

It essentially gives you a map to plan your answer, using the experience you have so that you showcase what you did in a specific situation and the results from said actions. Give it a Google.

Advertisement