Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Service

Options
  • 18-06-2018 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Long story, been with eir long time, router broke in May or so tech said, sent me new one and this month was charged for it.

Never told me I was out of contract or mentioned charge,

Over the last few days your email is down ( you are A communications company for god sake !! ) 

What hope have your customers if you take 5-6 days to repair your email.?

Tried live chat total waste of time !! Phoned this morning and asked for supervisor as usual never there, no help on phone, and funnily enough no survey followed ! Was eventually told supervisor would contact me in, within either 24 or 48 hours, now I am not working in office and am not able to have phone at my ear for next 2 days hoping for a call.

What a way to run a company or treat customers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

sham58107 wrote: »
    Long story, been with eir long time, router broke in May or so tech said, sent me new one and this month was charged for it.

Never told me I was out of contract or mentioned charge,

Over the last few days your email is down ( you are A communications company for god sake !! ) 

What hope have your customers if you take 5-6 days to repair your email.?

Tried live chat total waste of time !! Phoned this morning and asked for supervisor as usual never there, no help on phone, and funnily enough no survey followed ! Was eventually told supervisor would contact me in, within either 24 or 48 hours, now I am not working in office and am not able to have phone at my ear for next 2 days hoping for a call.

What a way to run a company or treat customers.
    Hi sham58107 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I completely understand your frustrations at this time.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement