Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with work permit and only 2 days left.

Options
  • 18-06-2018 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hey my sister is having problems with the application form and I’m wondering has anyone any ideas. And has been pulled from the pool and invited to apply for the work permit. She has uploaded all the documents (cv, police cert, passport pictures etc) beside each uploaded document it says in green writing “uploaded - not submitted to the IRCC however there is no button to submit them and she can’t move forward until it is submitted , has anyone an experience? Any help would be appreciated as she has only 2 days left to submit it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

I think that was the same for us. As long as everything is uploaded it should be ok and the status will change soon.

Advertisement