Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to a swinger

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 201 Verified rep I'm a swinger, AMA

How long would you expect mammy and daddy to spend getting to know the strangers before they shag them?

Yes, would love to know what is deemed acceptable shagging time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Hi same as I said to your husband thanks for doing this AMA. Just curious how long do you guys plan to stay in the lifestyle? Plus if your partner said that's it we're done would you be ok with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

How do you feel now that swinger Ireland site is gone?
    Did you used to meet up in Liffey valley at the hotel there on in town? I wonder how I know all this?

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Hi same as I said to your husband thanks for doing this AMA. Just curious how long do you guys plan to stay in the lifestyle? Plus if your partner said that's it we're done would you be ok with it?

Hi.

I guess we'll continue as long as we feel it's for us. Hard to say a definitive answer to that sorry.

Yes if he wanted to stop, absolutely no argument. This is something we do together for our enjoyment and for our relationship so there would be no question of us continuing if one of us felt the need or want to take a break from it or remove ourselves from it and it just be 'something we did'.

How do you feel now that swinger Ireland site is gone?
    Did you used to meet up in Liffey valley at the hotel there on in town? I wonder how I know all this?

This reference is from before my time I think :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Fab swingers will be getting plenty of new members this week..

benny79 wrote: »
    Any chance you can give a bit more detail on this? I did it once. but the girl told me she does and it was just through normally intercourse! be nice to have this trick up your sleeve on demand. Always willing to learn.

Hi.... this is probably not something I can answer as I've never made a lady squirt :D but I will someday ... challenge :P

Think I've answered everything now ... Benny79 the ol ball and chain will answer you in detail for your question x

Hope everyone has enjoyed my being here for one night only haha

I'll check back in later to see if anyone else has any questions

Happy Wednesday folks x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

If you were dancing with a fella in a club and were getting close and flirty. He touched your bum.

Would you - a
    decide whether or not you wanted it to go further

b

Have him arrested and tried as a sex offender

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

Benny79
    What??? is that your man?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Do you have a bedside locker?

Whats in said Bedside locker?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

When heading to a party/club/meet what is your normal attire?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

Would you call yourself a hotwife?

Hi hon. It's absolutely not for everyone of course and I completely genuinely say that. It works for us but so does gherkins on a burger and that's not to everyones taste :D:p xx

You disgust me

You disgust me
    Why??? Gherkins on a burger are lovely

What??? is that your man?
    haha nice try .... poor Benny is just asking about squirting

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Jaysci20

If you hit the menopause in a few years and can't have sex anymore, are you happy to let your husband continue to attend these orgies until he dies?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,670 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

What is the most symbolic physical act you do as a couple which expresses the love you have for each other?
    For many, I think, (maybe I'm wrong) it's the act of having sex together.

Is this the case for you or is it something else?

Jaysci20 wrote:
    If you hit the menopause in a few years and can't have sex anymore, are you happy to let your husband continue to attend these orgies until he dies?

Since when does the menopause mean women can't have sex?

If you were dancing with a fella in a club and were getting close and flirty. He touched your bum.

Would you - a
    decide whether or not you wanted it to go further

b

Have him arrested and tried as a sex offender

What kind of club?

If it's a regular club I wouldn't be dancing with a random fella ! however, if I found myself dancing with a fella in a regular club and he touched my bum I think it would be Kardashianesque dramatic to have him arrested and tried as a sexual offender so I'm assuming that remark is a joke! I'm also assuming if I was in a regular club that you are not insinuating that because I'm a swinger I would be dancing with a fella and tempted to go further!!:mad:

If it's a swing club and I am choosing to dance with a fella, the chances are he's gonna get f&cked so he can touch my bum without fear of being prosecuted and registered as a sexual offender.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Jaysci20

Since when does the menopause mean women can't have sex?

Some women lose their sex drive. Hormonal changes.

If either you or your husband walked in some evening and admitted to the other of having slept with someone else outside of a swinging party, would that contain cheating?

How do you think you'd both react should this happen?

Jaysci20 wrote: »
    Right, I hadn't made allowances for the fact that menopause meant you lost all desire to be satisfied in any way:confused:

If either you or your husband walked in some evening and admitted to the other of having slept with someone else outside of a swinging party, would that contain cheating?

How do you think you'd both react should this happen?

That is cheating and it wouldn't be accepted by either of us

Jaysci20 wrote: »
    Some women lose their sex drive. Hormonal changes.

Thanks for your question: There are definitely plenty of them around to contradict that statement

What is the most symbolic physical act you do as a couple which expresses the love you have for each other?
    For many, I think, (maybe I'm wrong) it's the act of having sex together.

Is this the case for you or is it something else?
    Well that's a fantastic question.

For us, it's both the excitement and enjoyment we get from seeing each other while performing sexual acts with others and being with each other while acts are performed on us.

Aswell as the sex we have on our own. The above heightens your climax together so the connection and bond we have when we make love is almost electric!

When heading to a party/club/meet what is your normal attire?

Something latex or vinyl usually

Would you call yourself a hotwife?

Yes

This is a slightly morbid question so please don't dwell on that part of it.

If you and your husband were no longer together, for whatever reason, do you think an interest in swinging would be a trait you'd look for in a new partner?

If so, would you go so far as to say it would be a deal breaker?

• Advertisement

This is a slightly morbid question so please don't dwell on that part of it.

If you and your husband were no longer together, for whatever reason, do you think an interest in swinging would be a trait you'd look for in a new partner?

If so, would you go so far as to say it would be a deal breaker?

Thanks for you question.

I think if we were no longer together I actually wouldn't be looking to replace that permanent fixture in my life if that makes sense. Knowing what's out there for me in terms of 'satisfaction', I wouldn't need to find another relationship.

However, if I did find myself in another relationship, no, it wouldn't be something I'd necessarily look for in a partner and it certainly wouldn't be a deal breaker. It has taken us 25 years to be comfortable enough to do this with one another so I couldn't see myself just jumping head first into it with someone else... unless I happened to strike up a relationship with someone I already knew from this lifestyle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement