Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two mobile top ups through 365 online made today but no credit received

Options
  • 18-06-2018 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi I made 2 mobile top ups of 20EUR to the same number on the 365 website. It was this morning after 10am. Both top ups were charged out of my account but no credit was received. According to the 3 Ireland chat support there was nothing on their end. Ive no credit to ring 365 support so I have to go here.

Is there a way you can check the transactions for me ?

Thanks
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 seanleavy

seanleavy wrote: »
    Hi I made 2 mobile top ups of 20EUR to the same number on the 365 website. It was this morning after 10am. Both top ups were charged out of my account but no credit was received. According to the 3 Ireland chat support there was nothing on their end. Ive no credit to ring 365 support so I have to go here.

Is there a way you can check the transactions for me ?

Thanks
    Sean
    No word of a lie, I literally just got the credit now. You can ignore this one. Thanks. Alls good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi seanleavy,

We are glad to hear it's been sorted.

Thanks for letting us know.

Have a nice day.

Kareana

Advertisement