Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet light not on on Modem

Options
  • 18-06-2018 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi

I'm a business user and had an install in a pharmacy today when I was not around. When the engineer was here it worked fine but when he left everything went down. Basically the 'Internet' light is not lit on the modem. I rang the engineer earlier and he said it was an account issue and he would look into it. He rang me back and said it would be back on by 7pm. I have come back into the pharmacy to check everything is working and its still off. This is massively urgent that we have this back up and running by tomorrow morning as our business depends on it for medical records etc. I can supply all details in a PM

Thanks

Rats

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ratsam wrote: »
    Hi

I'm a business user and had an install in a pharmacy today when I was not around. When the engineer was here it worked fine but when he left everything went down. Basically the 'Internet' light is not lit on the modem. I rang the engineer earlier and he said it was an account issue and he would look into it. He rang me back and said it would be back on by 7pm. I have come back into the pharmacy to check everything is working and its still off. This is massively urgent that we have this back up and running by tomorrow morning as our business depends on it for medical records etc. I can supply all details in a PM

Thanks

Rats
    Hi ratsam ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement