Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I need to make an appointment for this?

Options
  • 18-06-2018 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi, I have an investor plus policy with BOI and I need to get a letter on headed paper from the bank where it was set up, stating that the bank has no interests in the policy. I can't get through to that branch on the phone and its 20 miles away. Do I need to make an appointment for this? I thought I could phone them and ask for the letter to be posted out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi dody,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Can you tell me what type of policy you have?

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dody

Its an investor plus investment policy. BOI life in dawson street want the letter. I thought they could check up on it seeing as they are both BOI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

dody wrote: »
    Its an investor plus investment policy. BOI life in dawson street want the letter.  I thought they could check up on it seeing as they are both BOI.

Hi dody,

I believe you're also in touch with us on Facebook and we are helping you further there with this query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement