Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyEir: incorrect and missing details

Options
  • 19-06-2018 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

These are the errors I get when I log into MyEir:

Error 1
    My Contract: 10th June 2015 to 10th December 2016. I'm a customer for an unbroken 42 years and have already paid my June 2018 bill. Why isn't my current contract date showing?

Error 2
    Broadband usage: Nothing for this month or historical, just a blank space. This info was available up to a few months ago.

Error 3
    My profile:
    Active Broadband Services
    UAN
    Wifi Guest
    Wifi Host (I turned that off using the facility in MyEir when it first started)

Error 4
    Eir Wifi: Two lines of red text show up
    Unfortunately we couldn't load your eir WiFi Host status. Please try again later.
    Unfortunately we couldn't load your eir WiFi Guest status. Please try again later.

Error 5
    I clicked on:
     How do I disable eir WiFi Host service on my modem?
    You can opt out of eir WiFi Host service at any time via My eir portal.
    It may take up to 24hrs to process this request and update your eir Fibre modem.

However, this option is no longer showing in My Eir.

What's going on? I have got all the same results in 5 different browsers so is there a general technical fault for several months or is it just me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

xaforb wrote: »
    These are the errors I get when I log into MyEir:

Error 1
    My Contract: 10th June 2015 to 10th December 2016. I'm a customer for an unbroken 42 years and have already paid my June 2018 bill. Why isn't my current contract date showing?

Error 2
    Broadband usage: Nothing for this month or historical, just a blank space. This info was available up to a few months ago.

Error 3
    My profile:
    Active Broadband Services
    UAN
    Wifi Guest
    Wifi Host (I turned that off using the facility in MyEir when it first started)

Error 4
    Eir Wifi: Two lines of red text show up
    Unfortunately we couldn't load your eir WiFi Host status. Please try again later.
    Unfortunately we couldn't load your eir WiFi Guest status. Please try again later.

Error 5
    I clicked on:
     How do I disable eir WiFi Host service on my modem?
    You can opt out of eir WiFi Host service at any time via My eir portal.
    It may take up to 24hrs to process this request and update your eir Fibre modem.

However, this option is no longer showing in My Eir.

What's going on? I have got all the same results in 5 different browsers so is there a general technical fault for several months or is it just me?
    Hi xaforb, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your service. Our customer care team on 1901 will need to log a case to look into this issue for you. 

The my eir team will investigate and resolve this. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 40 xaforb

Just to keep people up to date who have the same problems. I phoned 1901 and eventually found someone to talk to after multiple button-pressings none of which descriptions actually referred to the problems.

Error 1
    The MyContract dates shown on your dashboard are the dates of the last period you had a locked-in contract so I have actually been a free agent since 11th December 2016.

The person to whom I spoke could not assist in any of the other errors and gave me an email address to contact. This I did and the result (more accurately non-result) was:

Error 2
    Broadband usage: Details not showing. I was promised that this would be fixed within a 24-48 hour time period. It has not been fixed yet after another 12 days has passed.

Error 3
    Wi-Fi Host. They confirmed it is switched off.

The other errors arose and affect everyone after an update to MyEir and they are working on it.

Another error has now arisen. My July bill is now showing in MyEir but when I click on View Bill it brings me to the June bill PDF.

So, basically, the MyEir website is screwed at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 xaforb

In fairness, the MyEir people have since been back to me with an alternative method of seeing my BB usage.

They are still working on the website to bring it up to scratch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

xaforb wrote: »
    In fairness, the MyEir people have since been back to me with an alternative method of seeing my BB usage.

They are still working on the website to bring it up to scratch.
    Hi xaforb, 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your my eir service.

I'm glad to hear the my eir team have been in contact with you, they will keep you updated. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement