Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement request

Options
  • 19-06-2018 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Hi, I recently asked for a statement on my account to be issued to me via email on the 365online portal.  Yesterday I got an email saying it had been "[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]completed and will be posted today".  Am I right in thinking that this means that I am being sent a physical copy rather than the emailed version I had requested? 
    [/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]I also looked to see if the pdf can be downloaded from 365online where the rest of the statements are stored, but it isn't available there.  I am currently out of the country for work, so I really need the digital version instead of a physical one.
    [/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Just got another email saying it would be online soon, so consider the question closed.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi knasher,

Thanks for letting us know.

We are happy to hear you have been sorted. 

Kareana

Advertisement