Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software for managing employees

Options
  • 19-06-2018 7:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi,

I'm currently growing my business and I've taken on a Marketing person and I want to get him to the best work possible. It's all new and he is very good at taking a project and running with it. But I want it to be a bit more measurable.
    Is there software where I can track what he's doing. i would like a shared diary where I can can add things to his to-do-list. At the moment It's all very unstructured, which I would say drives him mad too.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

https://joinworkapp.com

By one of our own could definitely be something useful for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Twenty Grand

One note?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭modmuffin

Trello is free and sounds like exactly what you need

Good integrations too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Asana - it will let you add tasks and see when they are complete, how long they took etc.

Teamwork is a bit more advanced but lets you manage more info and report more on it. Probably a better option for managing a team of people rather than the needs of just managing one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

leankit is another option similar to trello. The free version should be sufficient for your needs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

Clientrol is good to see what your contractor is doing and what they are/aren't working on

• Registered Users Posts: 39 medias

Trello is free and would be perfect.

If you need timesheets recorded too you will need something else, possibly paid such as zoho or an add on to your accounting software if you have one.

Advertisement