Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterproof eyemakeup remover

Options
  • 19-06-2018 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations? I have a nivea duophase one at the moment and it doesnt remove waterproof!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Have you tried oil cleaning. It removes everything ime

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

bluewolf wrote: »
    Have you tried oil cleaning. It removes everything ime

I need it for a festival!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,107 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Have you tried the moxi cotton bud eye make up removers? They are filled with eye make up remover and shift waterproof very easily. You can get them in Penneys and most pharmacies

http://www.moxiloves.com/store/p5/EYE_CATCHER_.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Caranica wrote: »
    Have you tried the moxi cotton bud eye make up removers? They are filled with eye make up remover and shift waterproof very easily. You can get them in Penneys and most pharmacies

http://www.moxiloves.com/store/p5/EYE_CATCHER_.html

Are they good? Might give them a go!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Lidl do a good one. It's a dual one in a small bottle. It's oil based and gets EVERYTHING off. The only downside is you'll have slightly blurry eyes for a while afterwards, but it does work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,107 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

GingerLily wrote: »
    Are they good? Might give them a go!!

They're brilliant but you will need a cotton wool pad or very soft tissue to wipe your eye clean, the tip of the bud gets dirty very quickly. The remover is great and they are so handy for travel

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dizzyn

Clinique "Take the Day Off" is my go to. It's so incredible, I swear by it; takes everything off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

dizzyn wrote: »
    Clinique "Take the Day Off" is my go to. It's so incredible, I swear by it; takes everything off.

Yeah, I second Clinique. Gentle but effective

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dinnyhw

The No.7 one is very good too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Coconut oil, you can buy little jars for 3 euro in Dunnes, it melts off everything in one wipe and its very gentle too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement