Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirBnB due with cancelled Debit Card

Options
  • 19-06-2018 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hello,

I have the second half of an AirBnB payment due later this week. However, the card for which the payment was set up on was cancelled last month as BoI thought it was skimmed. I am wondering if the payment as set up now will automatically be charged to my new card (which is linked to the same bank account)? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hello,

I have the second half of an AirBnB payment due later this week. However, the card for which the payment was set up on was cancelled last month as BoI thought it was skimmed. I am wondering if the payment as set up now will automatically be charged to my new card (which is linked to the same bank account)? 

Hi dropping_bombs,

Thanks for your post.

The amount should be deducted from your new Visa Debit card however we'd advise you to contact Airbnb directly to ensure this happens. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement