Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bankofireland365 transfer was not recieved by payee

Options
  • 19-06-2018 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I sent a bank transfer to another Irish bank account on Sunday morning, it has not yet been received by the Payee. I have triple checked the IBAN and it is correct, where could the money have gone? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

I sent a bank transfer to another Irish bank account on Sunday morning, it has not yet been received by the Payee. I have triple checked the IBAN and it is correct, where could the money have gone? 

Hi dfarrelly96,

Thank you for getting in touch with us on Boards.

When you make a transfer over the weekend it will not process until the next working day. The transfer would have processed on Monday and arrived with the payee on Tuesday. If they didn't receive it yesterday, please request a proof of the transfer through Ask a Question on the Service Desk when logged into 365 Online, or by calling or BOI Direct team on 0818 365 365/ +35314044000. Once you have this please provide it to the payee so that their bank can trace the transfer.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement