Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy's Bakery

Options
  • 19-06-2018 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Is it gone or moved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Their FB page was last active in March
    https://www.facebook.com/Billys-Bakery-Ballina-155192927846938/
    Did you try calling in or ring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

It's changed hands..... think it's called 'Michelle's' or similar... haven't seen the sisters in there for some time, other staff have not been there for a while either.

Used to go in there couple of times a week but the queue for coffee is interminable.... get my bread elsewhere now.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

michelle is billys wife its in the same hands as before, it was open and go strong last Saturday anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Where is Billy's bakery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

farmchoice wrote: »
    michelle is billys wife its in the same hands as before, it was open and go strong last Saturday anyway.

Thanks Farmchioce.

For you other guys, its a popular bakery in Ballina, ran by from what I understand a popular local couple, it had a name change from Billy's to Michelle's. Billy had trained in one of the best bakeries in London if memory serves me right. It's the opposite side of the square from Penney's

• Advertisement
Advertisement